Brookfield7

All content, of both the original Brookfield7.com and this blog, is written from my point of view and is my opinion. I believe it to be accurate at the time it is written. ~ Kyle Prast, Brookfield resident since 1986

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Contact our Congressmen

Contact our Congressmen:
sensenbrenner@mail.house.gov
Senator_kohl@kohl.senate.gov
Russ_Feingold@feingold.senate.gov

Email sample:

"I urge you to join with other members of Congress and make English the official language of the U.S. Any child growing up in America who cannot speak and write English is at a distinct disadvantage.

English doesn’t have to be the only language, but it certainly should be the official language.

Please let me know your position on this matter."

Include your name, address, email address, city, state, and zipcode

This email sample was taken from the American Family Association Action Alert

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home