Brookfield7

All content, of both the original Brookfield7.com and this blog, is written from my point of view and is my opinion. I believe it to be accurate at the time it is written. ~ Kyle Prast, Brookfield resident since 1986

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Congress in recess; I'm taking a mini recess too

My computer is acting up a bit; I'm having great difficulty copying and pasting. That might not seem so bad to you but it makes blogging a rather frustrating experience for me. So I am thinking, if our Representatives are in recess, maybe I will take it a bit easy too for the remainder of August? (Hopefully I will get to the bottom of my copy/paste issue in the next week or so.)

I can probably manage a recipe or two or something else on the lighter side, just not much with links and quoted text for a while.

At least while our Senators and Representatives are in their home states they can't be voting for health care reform or Cap and Trade in the Senate. Somehow I feel more at ease knowing they can't be spending money we don't have or legislating more restrictions while they are taking a break.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home