Brookfield7

All content, of both the original Brookfield7.com and this blog, is written from my point of view and is my opinion. I believe it to be accurate at the time it is written. ~ Kyle Prast, Brookfield resident since 1986

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Feingold "listening" session: Were you there? Who asked about Constitutionality?

Well, it has been an interesting morning. Fox News, New York, is looking for the woman at Sen. Feingold's Listening session yesterday at WCTC, who was wearing a purple (blue)* beret.

I was there and heard her excellent question on the Constitutionality of the health care bill, but I couldn't see the woman who did the asking.

The reporter said her name might be Anna or Hannah, but that is all she knew. Fox has been running the clip all day.

If you know someone who was there in the lecture hall, or if you know who the astute questioner is, PLEASE let me or Cindy Kilkenny know?

By the way, the YouTube clip on Cindy's post shows a man asking the very thing I wanted to know.

*I found her on a photo I took and her hat is a royal blue, not purple, at least on my photo.

Links: Practically Speaking, Fairly Conservative, Betterbrookfield, RandyMelchert, Jay Weber, Vicki McKenna, The Right View Wisconsin, CNS News, Mark Levin, Breitbart BigGovernment, The Heritage Foundation

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home