Brookfield7

All content, of both the original Brookfield7.com and this blog, is written from my point of view and is my opinion. I believe it to be accurate at the time it is written. ~ Kyle Prast, Brookfield resident since 1986

Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Too close for my liking, a nail biter extraordinaire

As I sit here at my computer at nearly 1am, the results are still not conclusive on Prosser/Kloppenberg, with 98% reporting and Prosser ahead by a slim 1,878 votes.

But one thing is conclusive... I just received an email about assembling a team of experienced election observers and lawyers to monitor the recount.

This is really torture!


Links: Practically Speaking, Fairly Conservative, RandyMelchert, Betterbrookfield, Jay Weber, Vicki McKenna, CNS News, Mark Levin, Breitbart BigGovernment, The Heritage Foundation

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home