Write-In Nancy Kormanik for Elmbrook School Board Member-At-Large
TUESDAY APRIL 5, 2011
ELMBROOK SCHOOL BOARD
WHY VOTE FOR ME:
- Fiscally conservative, will work to serve all students well, and do “more” with “less”.
- Will help hold the line on property taxes, to maintain property values.
- Strive to represent all taxpayers in our community.
- Committed to “serve the children”, not bureaucratic status-quo.
- Oppose 4K funding.
- Resident of the City of Brookfield (1978-1991 and 2002 to present).
- Masters Degree in Administrative Leadership –UWM.
- Educator: MATC Associate Degree Dietetic Technician Program.
- Former coordinator of the above referenced program. Returned to teach part-time at MATC ; newly retired.
- I want to hear from you. NANCY.KORMANIK@gmail.com
HOW TO VOTE FOR ME AS A WRITE – IN CANDIDATE:
1. ON THE BALLOT: Find the AT-LARGE candidate section.
2. COMPLETE THE BROKEN ARROW for WRITE-IN Candidate: ____________ <-------<
3. WRITE – IN: Nancy Kormanik <-------<
15365 W. Burleigh Rd, Brookfield 53005 . NANCY.KORMANIK@gmail.com
A community’s schools represent a large investment. The expected return is two-fold:
- First, in terms of graduating students prepared to master their future,
- Second, in terms of fostering a strong community.
My experiences as a post-secondary educator identified the discrepancies that exist in education. The gaps are great and need to be closed. ALL students want to be successful. ALL students should be given the same district-wide opportunities to work towards their success. We can give our children those opportunities within our monetary means – it’s all about priorities.
Drawing on my experiences as an educator, administrator, parent of grown children, and community member, I am able to understand, appreciate, and combine various vantage points into workable solutions.
March 23, 2011 Elmbrook School Board at-large race
March 21, 2011, Elmbrook Candidates Disagree on 4K, School Closure
School Board candidate forum to be replayed [3 times daily] through Election Day
Cindy Kilkenny Public Forum: Kormanik will stand up for taxpayers
Cheri Mastel Public Forum: Kormanik has can-do attitude Elmbrook needs
Nora Schumann Public Forum: Kormanik offers choice beyond names on ballot
Blog post: Conservatives, you now have a real choice: Write-In Nancy Kormanik
Links: Practically Speaking, Fairly Conservative, RandyMelchert, Betterbrookfield, Jay Weber, Vicki McKenna, CNS News, Mark Levin, Breitbart BigGovernment, The Heritage Foundation