Brookfield7

All content, of both the original Brookfield7.com and this blog, is written from my point of view and is my opinion. I believe it to be accurate at the time it is written. ~ Kyle Prast, Brookfield resident since 1986

Saturday, March 17, 2007

A Taxing Experience

Oh, joy. I am doing my income taxes today. (One of the many things I do myself to save money.)

I would encourage you, as you prepare your own taxes or get the paperwork ready for your tax man , to look at your past property tax bills and income tax papers.

Look at the ratio between property tax increases and income increases.
Hopefully, I will get this done quickly and then I will report what I find.

P.S. Though it is a bit chilly today, there are signs of spring being right around the corner. I saw a robin and an election sign for Glen Allgaier on a business propert--all on the same day!

Happy Saint Patrick's Day

ONLY 17 MORE DAYS UNTIL MILLIONS OF DOLLARS TUESDAY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home