Brookfield7

All content, of both the original Brookfield7.com and this blog, is written from my point of view and is my opinion. I believe it to be accurate at the time it is written. ~ Kyle Prast, Brookfield resident since 1986

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Rep. Jeff Fitzgerald says he's running for U.S. Senate

I heard this morning that Wisconsin State Assembly Speaker Jeff Fitzgerald is going to run for United States Senate. H/T Jay Weber

If you are following this race, Fitzgerald's announcement makes it 3 for the Republican side of the ticket. (Former Gov. Tommy Thompson and former Congressman Mark Neumann are the other 2.) The winner of the Republican primary would face Democrat Congresswoman Tammy Baldwin in November of 2012.

At this point, I think Fitzgerald would be my choice. I have also heard there are 2 other very wealthy individuals teetering on the edge of announcing, so I guess we have to stay tuned!

Fitzgerald for US Senate

Links: Practically Speaking, Fairly Conservative, RandyMelchert, Betterbrookfield, Jay Weber, Vicki McKenna, CNS News, Mark Levin, Breitbart BigGovernment, The Heritage Foundation

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home