Brookfield7

All content, of both the original Brookfield7.com and this blog, is written from my point of view and is my opinion. I believe it to be accurate at the time it is written. ~ Kyle Prast, Brookfield resident since 1986

Monday, October 09, 2006

SUBURB SAVERS ACTION ALERT GROUP

Suburb Savers evolved out of Swanson Savers, an email alert / action group back in 2004. Since then, I have used this format to contact the public regarding important city issues.

Many Suburb Savers recipients receive the alerts as a result of forwards; some of you have changed email carriers since then. It would be helpful to have everyone on an updated master list.

Please contact me kyleprast@gmail.com to update your contact information.

Thanks,

Kyle

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi

10:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home