Brookfield7

All content, of both the original Brookfield7.com and this blog, is written from my point of view and is my opinion. I believe it to be accurate at the time it is written. ~ Kyle Prast, Brookfield resident since 1986

Thursday, March 20, 2008

This guy's days are numbered

Today is the first day of spring! Finally!

Even with an ice bag on his head, he can't bring down his spring fever.

Ironic that we are expecting more snow tomorrow, but I think this little guy's days are numbered just the same.

After all, daylight hours are growing, snowbanks are retreating, and more birds are singing. Life is good.



I snapped this picture in Trader Joe's parking lot on a 20 degree day about 2 weeks ago.

When I saw this convertible with its top down I wondered if he had spring fever that badly or was his top just stuck in the down position?



Links:
Betterbrookfield, Vicki Mckenna
Blogs:
Practically Speaking, Fairlyconservative

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home