Brookfield7

All content, of both the original Brookfield7.com and this blog, is written from my point of view and is my opinion. I believe it to be accurate at the time it is written. ~ Kyle Prast, Brookfield resident since 1986

Friday, March 07, 2008

Yikes! Gas prices rise 14 cents overnight

I just noticed that gas prices rose by 14 cents a gallon in the southeast corner of Brookfield. Prices at the BP and Speedway went from $3.03/gallon regular to $3.17/gallon overnight.

So if you need gas and see it closer to the $3.03, buy it!

Since oil topped $106/barrel today, none of this looks good for our economic future, or my summer road trip. (There is always a delay with rising oil prices affecting gasoline prices.)

Links: Betterbrookfield, Vicki Mckenna
Blogs:
Practically Speaking, Fairlyconservative

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home