Brookfield7

All content, of both the original Brookfield7.com and this blog, is written from my point of view and is my opinion. I believe it to be accurate at the time it is written. ~ Kyle Prast, Brookfield resident since 1986

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Good morning, Mayor Ponto

This morning marks the first morning of our new mayor's 4 year term. Last night Brookfield's new Mayor and reelected Aldermen were sworn in.

There are no new faces in the council chambers this term, just a new seating arrangement! (Alderman Nelson might be feeling a little lonely though, since his former seat mate moved up to the mayor's chair.)

There seems to be a lot of good will behind this new mayor, which is a very refreshing change. I think people are looking forward to having a mayor who really is the mayor.

Mayor Ponto has my good will as well; I wish him much success. The next 4 years won't be easy.

Post Script: Big night for District 4, Alderman Nelson reelected as Common Council president.
Details on Ponto swearing in Tuesday night, " 'This is truly what I wanted to do at this point in my life,' Ponto told the crowd after being sworn in by Judge Jeffrey Warchol. 'I will do the very best I can. I will not let you down.' "


Links: Practically Speaking, Betterbrookfield, RandyMelchert, Jay Weber, Vicki McKenna, The Right View Wisconsin, CNS News, Mark Levin, Breitbart BigGovernment, The Heritage Foundation

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home