Brookfield7

All content, of both the original Brookfield7.com and this blog, is written from my point of view and is my opinion. I believe it to be accurate at the time it is written. ~ Kyle Prast, Brookfield resident since 1986

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Dollars and Sense: Campaign Finance Reports

According to the MJS article, Campaign Finance Reports show Kilkenny raised $5,720 and Speaker raised $3,258 during this last month and a half cycle. Kilkenny donors: 66, Speaker donors: 30.

Speaker outspent Kilkenny, $7,048 to $2,710.

The article reported that Speaker said he would spend, "Whatever it takes to get the message out". Contrast that with the fact that, Kilkenny said last summer that she planned to run a "thorough but fugal campaign". The article went on to quote Kilkenny, "I stayed within my budget, I think it's a wonderful example of how I know how to make a dollar stretch further."

Links: Mayoral current campaign related news and updates: www.kilkennyformayor.blogspot.com
Mayoral Campaign: http://www.kilkennyformayor.com/
Aldermanic races district 6 & 7: http://www.betterbrookfield.com/
Comments or questions to kyleprast@gmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home