Brookfield7

All content, of both the original Brookfield7.com and this blog, is written from my point of view and is my opinion. I believe it to be accurate at the time it is written. ~ Kyle Prast, Brookfield resident since 1986

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Kilkenny and Speaker advance in a neck and neck race & Heinrich and Mellone advance in district 6

Kilkenny led Speaker by a slim 9 vote margin: 1706 to 1697. Schellinger failed to advance with only 614 votes.

Heinrich was the top vote getter in district 6 with 249 votes, Mellone came in second with 218, and Steinberg 154.

The voter turnout was lower than predicted with only a 15.6% showing instead of the 20-25% estimate.

When I cast my vote around 4pm I saw only 2 other households on my ward's sheet marked as having voted. My question to you is, "DID YOU VOTE?"

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home